Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Fishing Info

About The Bend Company Fly Fishing Guide Service

Where does The Bend Company Fly Fishing Guide Service fish?

We fish the Putah Creek area, including Sacramento River, Putah Creek.

What are the target fish?

Target fish include Steelhead Trout (Also Called ), Rainbow Trout  (Also Called )

Where in Putah Creek to we meet our guests?

We meet at Steady Eddy's Coffee House ( 5 E Main St # A, Winters, CA 95694, USA ), Browns Valley 76 ( 5362 Marysville Rd, Browns Valley, CA 95918, USA ), Indian Creek Lodge ( 59741 CA-299, Douglas City, CA 96024, USA ), Sundial Bridge Drive ( Sundial Bridge Drive, Redding, CA 96001, USA )

Do I need a STATE Fishing license?

Yes, a Fishing license is required

Where do I get a STATE Fishing license?

A California fishing license is required for anyone aged 16 years or older. A license is required to fish in freshwater and Saltwater in the State of California. Please visit the California Department of Fish and Wildlife website for more information on regulations and to purchase your license.

How much should I Tip?

It is customary to tip 20% of the trip total. We work tirelessly to make sure you have a guest experience!

Do I need to bring my own gear?

No, we provide standard gear such as rods and reels so you don’t need to worry about anything. But please feel free to bring you own gear if you prefer.